Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Metal Mania

Today our challenge to you at Delightful Challenges is to use something metal on your paper craft project.  When I was thinking metal, I thought about charms but then I remembered these little yellow metal brads in my stash.  Metal buttons or eyelets would work too.


Don't forget that while you don't have to use an image from Digital Delights by Louby Lou on your project, you can enter twice if you do use one of Wendy's fabulous images.  This week we are fortunate to have Simon Says Stamp as our lovely sponsor.


I am going to enter this card in the following challenges:

Digital Tuesday - Stitching (and a digi)
Wild Orchid Challenges - Stitch It Up
Gingerloft - Glitter or Bling
One Stitch at a Time - Use your digi stamps/papers
2 Sisters - Animal Fun

Image: Flower Pot Rosie (Digital Delights by Louby Lou)
Card Stock:  Purple, Green & Yellow (Recollections)
Papers: Both (Wild Rose Studio)
Colouring Medium: Pencil Crayons (Prismacolor & Koh-I-Noor) with OMS (Taltine)
Tools & Embellishments: Chalk (Mungyo), Ribbon (Fabricland), Flower Brads (Making Memories), Charm (Arton Beads), Seed Beads (My Stash), Embroidery Floss (My Stash), Flowers (Wild Orchid Crafts), Magenta, Yellow and Lavender Stickles (Ranger), Frond Punch (Martha Stewart)

12 comments:

  1. Hi Cec
    A gorgeous card,love the flower's,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Cec! Love how you've colored Rosie and those flowers are awesome!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Cec and I know how hard it was for you this week to get this done!! I appreciate it and hope you back feels so much better soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for playing at Gingerloft. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Cec!!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute, Cec!!!! Go figure, I didn't even know the challenge this week was metal, and I used some in my DD card, anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I love the brads and charm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Cec and those flowers are so beautiful!

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a happy, cheerful card, Cec! so fun! :) and gorgeous flowers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card just makes me happy with all the delightful and bright papers. Your cute little raccoon is colored perfectly and love the yellow stitching and the matching flower brads. Fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG this is adorable Cec. Love the sweet image. Love the sketch too and fun papers.
    Thanks so much for playing along at digital tuesday this week! Hope you'll play again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec