Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Release Blog Hop at Sugar Creek Hollow

Good morning and thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow for a blog hop to introduce our new Christmas and winter digital stamps.

We are going to play a secret word game today so you will need to go to each stop on the hop in the order shown and collect a letter. Once you have collected each letter, make sure you leave a comment at the last stop with your answer.

We will be awarding a $25 gift certificate to the store to one lucky winner.

Today I am sharing one of the new Christmas digital stamps titled "Christmas Joy".



If you have figured out my secret letter, then leave me a comment and move on to Sharon's blog where you will find the next letter.  If you arrived at my blog first, you will need to start at the beginning and hop in the order shown to collect each letter.


Even if you don't play the secret word game, make sure you check out the fabulous work on these blogs and leave comments along the way.  Be prepared to be blown away.

I am going to enter this card in the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz  - Christmas Crafting
Creative Inspirations - Christmas in September
Your Next Stamp - Make Your Own Flowers
Little Red Wagon - Make Your Own Embellishments
Incy Wincy Designs  - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid Challenges - Ribbons and Bows
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes

Image: Christmas Joy (Sugar Creek Hollow)
Card Stock: Grey & Red (Recollections)
Papers:  Camel Print (Sweet Tweet Designs),  Red Print (Memory Box)
Colouring Medium:  Chalk (Mungyo)
Tools & Embellishments:  Sheer Ribbon (Fabricland), Lace (My Stash), Petite Scallop Circle and Labels Four  Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Poinsettia Creatables (Marianne Designs), Beads (My Stash), Birds Image (Averyl's Attic), Cuttlebug, Scallop Cutter (Fiskars)

38 comments:

  1. Cec,
    I think this is just lovely! The image that you used goes so very well with the Christmas Joy. What a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is superb - everything about it is so beautiful! Gorgeous use of this image, i love it! TFS and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is so gorgeous! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I just love the image and your gorgeous lace - just yummy! This is a purely fabulous creation!
    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely stunning. I love the bird images. Gorgeous colors and beautiful lace. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful and elegant! The image fits so nicely with your creation!! Wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! Cec this card are super gorgeous, and i really like this image. Thanks for playing at OSAAT.
    Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. THis is awesome and so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Cec!! I love the bird image you used for this digi. The lace work is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Love the poinsettia and lace

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so warm and inviting. This card makes me long for christmas cause it has really captured the warm, loving feel of the holidays. Great card!

    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card. I love the lace that you used its gorgeous.
    Thankyou so much for sharing with us at OSAAT for our Anything Goes Challenge.

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what a Beautiful card. I love the Lace threaded with ribbon and the vintage bird image is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WoW! This is Gorgeous. Thank you soooo much for joining us at OSAAT this week.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your color choices and the bird clip art looks beautiful with this sentiment stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice Cec! The colors are beautiful and I love the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this card the birds are so beautiful . I found your secret letter.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a fantastic card Cec! I love the colors, the handmade poinsettia, the bird image paired with the new SCH Christmas Joy stamp. So very pretty - I'll bet its absolutely stunning in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You hit the vintage look right dead center! I adore this card, the birds, your design, the Sugar Creek tag just fit together so perfectly!
    A real masterpiece!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry for my delay in getting over to see you today. I have been up since the crack of dawn with a church bazaar. Not only do you have a jaw-dropping card here, your photo is just over the top gorgeous. I love it that you are using some of the tutorials. Thanks so much for your hard work. Blessings, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think you are trying to tell us N...or else my eyes are playing tricks on me. What a gorgeous card, love everything about it, so creative. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a stunning creation! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card Cec, such lovely details. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey Cec this is such a beautiful Christmas card! love it! hugz xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card! Absolutely beautiful!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  27. Stunning Card
    Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, this is gorgeous. I absolutely love this. The craftsmanship is astoNishingly beautiful.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  29. So lovely and so many details you included really work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card! I love the way you used your focal image!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh wow! So many details to look at. Simply divine!

    ReplyDelete
  32. oooh, Cec! this is just gorje! love the lace and how you've threaded the yummy ribbon through it. just fabby! thanks for joining us at Charisma this week!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Cec - This is just lovely! I love the ribbon embellishment.

    Hugz,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  34. Cec, ribboN aNd robiNs, poiNsettia, too. ON a taN backgrouNd pop out at you.

    ReplyDelete
  35. gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with LRW!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh how beautiful!! Love your birds, coloring and the flower!! Thanks for joining YNS this week!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec