Friday, November 25, 2011

A Sprinkling of Snow


The challenge at Phindy's Place this week is called A SPRINKLING OF SNOW. If you don't have snow where you are consider yourself fortunate because there are some areas about one hour north of where I live that already have 6 inches of the white stuff (at least it was white when it landed).

I love this little winter cutie and decided it would make a great Christmas card.  I counted all the cards that I made and I thought I was doing really well but discovered that I am at least 6 cards shy of my goal so I guess I have to put my nose to the grindstone or remove someone from my list since I only have 1 week to meet my goal.

I am going to enter this card in the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks - Snowflakes
Charisma Cardz - Snowflakes
Shopping Our Stash - Christmas or Winter Related
Stamp 'n Doodle - Snow
Kaboodle Doodles - Baby It's Cold Outside

Image:  It's All Downhill From Here (Phindy's Place)
Card Stock:  White (Staples), Metallic Blue (DCWV)
Paper:  My Stash
Colouring Medium:  Pencil Crayons (Prismacolors) with OMS (Gotrick)
Tools & Embellishments:  Snowflake Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), Petite Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Stardust Stickles (Ranger), Christmas Tree .svg File cut with my Cricut (Online - sorry can't find source), Chalk (Craft-T Products)

14 comments:

  1. Oh Cec, this is just so cute! What a great white Christmas Tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cec,

    Original project. Magnificent bottom. I like your ribbon of snowflakes and your work on the snow. Beautiful 3D card ! I like !

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card !!
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this time hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful landscape and scenery on your card for Christmas!

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ Baby It's Cold Outside Challenge!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! Love the sweet image! great card! Thanks for joining us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable Cec. I love the snowy hills and white tree. Such a sweet little scene here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love the 3D effect. Thanks for joing us at Kaboodle Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh beautiful creation you shared with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yummy card! Great colours too!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz,best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cec, this card is so beautiful. This tree is absolutely gorgeous. I've got this image printed for a challenge card I hope. Glad to know you've got the Christmas cards under control.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super card. Congratulations on winning the Stamp n doodle Anything Snow Challenge. Looking forwarding to seeing more of your work. Cheers Lynne Stamp n doodle

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec