Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Goulish Halloween


I am in Mississippi this week visiting with some lovely crafting friends so this post has been scheduled.

The new challenge at Frilly & Funkie is called WHAT'S YOUR POISON.  We want to see vintage or shabby chic cards or other projects for Halloween.  But there is a twist - you must use black and green and orange is not allowed.

On Saturday, I am going to show you step by step over at Frilly and Funkie how I made this card so I won't go into all the details right now.  I will however give credit to Plumrose Lane for this goulish little boy and the spiders, to The Graphics Fairy for the crow and to Soap Deli News for the poison labels.

I also used the following products from The Funkie Junkie Boutique to create this card:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cec, Gotta love that green tinged sad-sack of a boy!!! Poor thing, but appropriately creepy!!! ((hugs)) Rebecc

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec