Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Good Luck Card

We had another dusting of snow last night but it was all cleaned away before I headed out at 7:00 am to look after my grandchildren for a couple of hours as I do every morning.  Husbands are so handy to have around!

Here is another card I made recently using an image from Mo's Digital Pencil (actually it was the first one).  Her designs are so much fun and so varied.




This card was made with the Kimono image (Mo’s Digital Pencil) and coloured with a combination of Prismacolour and  Koh-In-Noor pencils and Odorlous Mineral Spirits.  The papers are from Sandylion Sticker Designs and a Provo Craft Scrap Pack.  The cardstock is from my stash (I don’t remember the source).  Other supplies are Brads (Making Memories), Good Luck Punch (Marvy Uchida) and flowers (Wal Mart).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec