Friday, February 26, 2010

Phindy's Place Challenge

The challenge this week at Phindy's Place on Paper Craft Planet is to create a card using one of her images and the colours blue, green and orange.  Since I have already used that colour scheme I had to be careful not to make this one look the same.

I didn't put a sentiment on the front this time but inside it says:

Bringing a bunch of good wishes your way. 
Happy Birthday




The image is called Flower Wagon and can be purchased along with other wonderful digis at Phindy's Etsy Shop.  I coloured it with a combination of Prismacolour and Koh-In-Noor pencil crayons.  The paper is from Sandylion Sticker Designs, Recollections (Michaels) and Free Digital Scrapbooking (online).  The last paper was called Green Swirl but when I printed it I didn't realize that my ink cartridge was almost empty and it ended up as turquoise with a fine green stripe.  The cardstock is Recollections (Michaels).  Other supplies used:  Doily Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Flower Punch (EK Paper Shaper), Corner Punch (Fiskars), Brads (Making Memories), Pearl Stickers (Recollections from Michaels), Ink (Color Box).

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Cec. This is my first visit to your blog I guess. Why do you question your coloring. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec