Thursday, March 4, 2010

Phindy's Favourites

Today I can't do much crafting because I have to murder dust bunnies (lol) so here is something I made a couple of weeks ago.

Recently the group at Phindy's Place on Paper Craft Planet reached 500 and to celebrate Phindy held a week-long party.  One of the activities was a challenge to make a card with one of her images but using her favourite colours. 





The image is called Rainy Day Friend  from  Phindy's Place and was coloured with a combination of Prismacolour and Koh-In-Noor pencil crayons.  The papers are from my stash while the cardstock is Recollections (Michaels).  The sentiments were computer generated.  Other supplies used: Recollections Pearl Stickers  (Michaels), Flowers (Wal Mart), Pearl Ex, Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Punches (Martha Stewart & Marvy Uchida)

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card!!! Now, run along and go murder your dust bunnies. (Poor little dust bunnies.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adore the colour combo and your colouring is just fab!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec