Sunday, October 24, 2010

Phindy is Having a Party

Last week Phindy's Place on Paper Craft Planet reached 1000 followers.  To celebrate, Phindy and her design team have put together a party - a fabulous week of fun activities with lots of challenges and lots of prizes.  If you aren't already a follower, why don't you pop over and become one, then check the list of activities and join us for the party. 

The first activity is a Cardathon from 1:30 - 2:30 pm EST and it isn't too late to get ready to join me since I am hosting that activity.  You can check all the details in the discussion area.  There are also some freebies available in the discussion area.

Don't forget that we also have a favourite colour challenge going at the Phindy's FridayChallenge Blog.  We should would love to see your gorgeous creations featuring a Phindy image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec