We are looking for creative designers to work with Phindy's Place digital images, for a six month term, from 1 September 2011 to 28 February 2012. You will be expected to create a card or project each week to be published on the Challenge Blog (currently Friday) as well as to your own blog and occasionally there may be further requirements such as a blog hop. You are also expected to comment on a proportion of the entries to the Challenge Blog. Membership of the Papercraft Planet Group is encouraged and you need to upload your weekly cards to the PCP gallery so that they can be uploaded to the slide shows for the group.
The ideal team member need not have experience of being on a Design Team, however their commitment and enthusiasm are important. It is important to have a regularly updated blog, to comment regularly on entries to the challenge and it is important to meet deadlines.
What is in it for you? - -
- You will get a generous allowance of digis from the Phindy's Place shop to work with each month, more than enough for each month's challenges
- You will receive an additional discount on designs from the Phindy's Place shop
- You will get the fun of working with brilliant designs, sometimes before their release to the public and be part of a close-knit and friendly team
Successful applicants will receive more specific details of the benefits!
If you would like to apply, please email Anne at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your blog address
- Links to any online galleries of your work
- Photos of 3 cards/projects that you feel are typical of your work
- Details of any Design Team/ Guest Design Team experience
- A little info about yourself and why you would like to be part of the team
DT Call closes15 August.