Saturday, September 24, 2011

Vintage Children


It is Saturday again and that means another challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow. This week we want to see VINTAGE CHILDREN. That means we want you to make a vintage, shabby chic or primitive card or other paper-crafted project featuring vintage images or stamps of children.

I have chosen to use a digital stamp this week that came from Whoopsie Daisy. All the images are hand drawn in a very vintage style.

Image:  Girl at Wishing Well from Sheet 29 (Whoopsie Daisy)
Card Stock:  Bazzill
Paper:  Raspberry Road
Colouring Medium:  Pencil Crayons (Prismacolors) with OMS (Gotrick)
Tools & Embellishments:  Chalk (Craft-T), Flowers (Wild Orchid Crafts), Leaves (Gift), Punched Scallop Circle Die (Nellie Snellen), Ribbon (Fabricland), Stick Pin (My Design), Victoria Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Eyelet Lace Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Doily (Wilton)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous card and stunning color work!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cec, this is so lovely. I adore this image ans will have to check out this company. Your embossing and the punching is such a gorgeous touch on this as is your coloring on her. Hope you are well and having a great week.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful I have just found your blog I to love card making and cross stitch although I haven't done the later for a while as cards have taken over lol
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec