Monday, January 10, 2011

Goose Riders


I don't know how I always manage to work until the last minute creating a card for the challenge at Sassy Cheryl's but I do it every time.  I love to play in her challenges because I love her images and this one is my new favourite until I work with the next one and then it will become my new favourite:) 

I am going to enter this card in the following challenges:

Sassy Cheryl's - Blue
Crazy Challenge  - Animals
Alys Sunday Challenge - Things with Wings
Crafty Ho's - Monochromatic
Sentimental Sundays - Anything with Wings (and a sentiment)
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Wings
Craft Your Days Away - Anything Goes
Crafty Emma's - All Creatures Great and Small
One Stop Craft Challenge - Card for a Child

Image:  Goose Riders (Sassy Cheryl's)
Sentiment:  Create with TLC
Card Stock:  Recollections
Paper:  My Stash
Colouring Medium:  Pencil Crayons (Prismacolors) with OMS (Taltine)
Tools & Embellishments:  Chalk (Mungyo), Arch Edge Punch Martha Stewart), Card Candy (Craftwork Cards), Ribbon (Michaels), Charm (Arton Bead Supply), Pin (Dollarama)

17 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS Cec. This has ALWAYS been one of my favorites. You did an amazing job as always! love those buttons and you know polka dots are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - this one has got to be one of your best - in my eyes! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Cec and I love that sentiment. I can think of some people that have needed that card with just that sentiment.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Cec! Perfect Sentiment! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super fun card! Love the bright colors and the charm on your ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super darling card, Cec. It's beautifully colored and perfect for the Blue challenge at Sassy Cheryl's! Thanks for joining us. Sending hugs, Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH My this is an adorable image and adorable card. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! Love the clean and crispness of it, but my favorite part is the addition of the little charm. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful image, love the colours. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful "winged" creation! Love it! ;)) Thank you for joining us at the Sentimental Sundays! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun image, great colours and I like the charm, thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous card Cec, I love the image.
    Thank you for joining us at CES Challenges.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, such a pretty card. Superb image.

    Thanks for joining us this time at Craft Your Days Away. Good luck.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Love the colors you chose, and that sweet image! Thanks so much for joining us this week for Sentimental Sundays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a wonderful card! Your colouring is perfect!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun image and beautiful colors and design. Thanks for joining the Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec