Sunday, June 27, 2010

Little Sweet Pea

The daughter of our dear friends in England gave birth to a little girl last week - her first child, so of course I had to make a card.  This sweet little digital stamp is called Flowering Sweetie Pea that I picked up from Digital Delights by Louby Loo and I just loved her when I saw her.

I have included a verse inside that says:

Babies are such
a nice way
to start people.

Congratulations
on the arrival
of your little sweet pea!




I am entering this card in the challenge at Embellish Magazine  - Baby Card in Cream, Peach, Yellow and Green (trust me, this is peach although the photo is making it look a little pink)

The image has been coloured with Prismacolor and Koh-I-Noor pencil crayons.  The paper is from my stash and the card stock is from Recollections (Michaels) and Lasting Impressions.  Other supplies used:  Chalk (Mungyo), Ribbon (Kate's Paperie and Offray), Pearl Stickers (Recollections from Michaels), Lace (my stash), Fibre (my stash), Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart) and Sentiment Tag (Dollarama).

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, can I hug this card? I adore it! Thanks for joining us for the Embellish Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is super sweet! The stamp image is adorable, and the lace looks fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec