Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pretty in Pink



The challenge this week at Sugar Creek Hollow this week is called PRETTY IN PINK and we want you to make a vintage or shabby chic card in shades of pink.

We will be choosing one random winner who will receive a digi of our choice along with a winner's badge to display. The Design Team will choose their Top Pick and that creator will receive a winner's badge but will also be in the running for a monthly Guest Designer spot.

I found this vintage floral postcard online and paired it with lots of hot pink - a little old with a little new.

I am still away on vacation and will be going back to England from Rome tomorrow and then we head home on Wednesday. I am not looking forward to going back to same old, same old so hope that a winning lottery ticket is in my future so I can travel even more - love it.

Image: Ephemera's Vintage Garden  
Card Stock: Recollections  
Paper: Pink and Parchment (My Stash)  
Tools & Embellishments: Ribbon & Tulle (Fabricland), Button (My Stash), Pearls (Recollections), Lace Doily Motifs Shapabilities (Spellbinders)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love all the embellishments.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cec~ I love your image!! Great pinks!! Fabby bow and butterfly!! Hugs!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning make Cec x I love the colours and you have pieced it together beautifully. TFS Annie x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec