Please be patient while I make changes to the appearance of my blog.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pretty in Pink



The challenge this week at Sugar Creek Hollow this week is called PRETTY IN PINK and we want you to make a vintage or shabby chic card in shades of pink.

We will be choosing one random winner who will receive a digi of our choice along with a winner's badge to display. The Design Team will choose their Top Pick and that creator will receive a winner's badge but will also be in the running for a monthly Guest Designer spot.

I found this vintage floral postcard online and paired it with lots of hot pink - a little old with a little new.

I am still away on vacation and will be going back to England from Rome tomorrow and then we head home on Wednesday. I am not looking forward to going back to same old, same old so hope that a winning lottery ticket is in my future so I can travel even more - love it.

Image: Ephemera's Vintage Garden  
Card Stock: Recollections  
Paper: Pink and Parchment (My Stash)  
Tools & Embellishments: Ribbon & Tulle (Fabricland), Button (My Stash), Pearls (Recollections), Lace Doily Motifs Shapabilities (Spellbinders)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love all the embellishments.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cec~ I love your image!! Great pinks!! Fabby bow and butterfly!! Hugs!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning make Cec x I love the colours and you have pieced it together beautifully. TFS Annie x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec