Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Some time ago I made a card with an image that I had purchased from Phindy's Place and while I think the image is adorable, I found it difficult to colour and did not like that first effort.  I gave it another go today and am happier with the output.  I also decided to make the card itself a little cleaner so the image would be the star.



I even found a couple of challenges that I could enter:

My Time To Craft - Lovely Lace
Cute Card Thursday - Happy Anniversary

The image is called Cozy Evening and has been coloured using a combination of Prismacolor and Koh-I-Noor pencil crayons.  The paper is from Kally Panacci for Sandylion Sticker Designs.  The cardstock is Recollections (Michaels) and some that my local printer ordered in for me.  The sentiment is computer generated.  Other supplies used: Lace (my stash) and Ribbon (Fabricland).

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Cec! Love the idea of using this image as an anniversary card. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful - love it! Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec