Friday, June 18, 2010

I Love A Sale

Don't you just love it when you hear about a sale and it is for something you love to buy?  One of the groups I follow just announced that they are having a special Father's Day Sale so I thought I would pass on the good news, in case you haven't heard. 

Digital Delights by Louby Loo is having a 30% off sale on all their digital stamps from now until  midnight Sunday night.  Here is the message that I received:

To celebrate Fathers Day this weekend. Digital Delights are offering all our customer a whopping 30% off all our Digital Stamps!! The sale will be on until midnight Sunday!!
All you gotta do to claim your discount is enter the following code at checkout!!
BES100618155402

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec