Saturday, July 3, 2010

Winner of Isabella's Blog Hop

Thank you to everyone who participated in the first blog hop at Isabella's Sketchbook and left such lovely comments about my card.  I just received an email advising me that one of the winners has come from my blog and that is ----(drum roll please)----  Rose Petal.

Congratulations!  Please pop over to Isabella's Store, choose your image and then send an email with your choice to Isabella at isabellassketchbook@gmail.com and she will send your digital stamp to you.  Make sure you put Blog Hop Winner in the subject line.

I hope all of you will pick up an Isabella image and make something for the current challenge, which is Anything Goes.  You still have until Tuesday night to complete your project so I hope you will play because you could win two more of Isabella's wonderful digital stamps and an "I Won" badge to display on your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec