Thursday, February 9, 2017

Change


I am thrilled to have been invited to do a Guest Designer spot at A Vintage Journey.  Jennie is the hostess and is calling the current challenge Words That Are Special.  

When I started to think about what I would do, a special word that came to mind was Change. I spent some time with the uber-talented and very lovely Jenny Marples a couple months ago and when I told her I tend to over-think my creations she encouraged me to just play, which for me would involve change. Then I thought about a quote I heard at a conference a number of years ago about that very topic and I knew those would be my special words.  This canvas came about by playing and trying to follow Jenny's advice.

If you want to see how this canvas came together, please pop over to A Vintage Journey where you can get all the details.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful art at AVJ Cec, it's lovely to have you on board xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Cec....like paper jewelry! I like it when you play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous canvas Cec, the textures you achieved are amazing and I adore that quote! Thank you so much for joining us at A Vintage Journey as our guest designer, just a brilliant project. Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec