Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Denim Collage


Today, I am sharing a new "just for fun" project.  I made this denim collage with all sorts of scraps and bits from both my sewing and craft stash.

Items such as muslin, burlap, lace, calico, canvas, beads, buttons and fibres along with a few metals have been stitched or glued onto the denim squares.  The squares were then mounted on a 12" x 12" stretched canvas that has some texture from Molding Paste (Golden) through a Harlequin stencil (TCW) and a tiny dots border stencil that was cut by my husband.  The canvas also has a light wash of watered-down Khaki Acrylic Paint (Craftsmart).

This was not difficult to do and it certainly was lots of fun.  Now off to play with something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec