Friday, September 16, 2011

Here Comes Christmas


I have another Christmas card made and a good thing too because it is creeping up and faster than I want. It is also a good thing that I made this card because that is the challenge this week at Phindy's Place - CHRISTMAS IS CREEPING UP ON US. I love these Christmas challenges at this time of year because it forces me to get moving and not procrastinate.

This is a scheduled post as my husband and I are in England visiting with our dear friends. I hope when I get back I will be able to tell you that we have had great weather but historically it has been cool and rainy.

Image: Cozy Cottage (Phindy's Place)
Sentiment:   Circular Blank (Digital Delights by Louby Loo) with my computer generated sentiment added
Card Stock:  White (Staples), Blue (Recollections), Silver (DCWV)
Paper:  My Stash
Colouring Medium:  Pencil Crayons (Prismacolors) with OMS (Gotrick)
Tools & Embellishments:  Circle Punches (EK Paper Shapers), Large Snowflake Punch & Snowflake Punch Around the Page Set (Martha Stewart), Snowflake Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Stardust Stickles (Ranger), Chalk (Craft-T), Gems (Michaels), White Ink (Martha Stewart)

6 comments:

  1. Oh this card is wonderful.... Lovely image. I've also made a blue card, but than with the Place to Pause digi. I really love this kind of digis...
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card and it is actually quite cool over here, but hey that has been our summer all over this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cec, this is gorgeous! I can almost feel the frosty cold weather. Love the blues and whites with the snowflake embellies. Hope you have a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Christmas card Cec. Gorgeous image and layout. I could just picture myself inside that house sitting next to a warm fire. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Cec! The background paper accents your image so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful Phindy's image...love all of your snowflakes. So perfect with this. I love Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec