Friday, September 23, 2011

Opposite Colours


This week our challenge to you at Phindy's Place is to use COLOURS THAT ARE OPPOSITE ON THE COLOUR WHEEL. When I searched for Colour Wheel, I found a number of graphics and all of them showed red across from green so that is what I decided to work with. It is perfect for this little cutie on his first day at school.

This is another scheduled post as I am still in England. My husband came home after one week but since I am retired I decided to stay on for another week. If everything went according to plan, yesterday my friend and I went to Buckingham Palace and then out to tea. We were going to meet up with one of her friends and Anne Ray, who is Phindy's Design Team Leader. I will provide details when I return.

Image: Ready to Go (Phindy's Place)
Sentiment: Kindergarten (Create with TLC), Blackboard (My Design)
Card Stock:  Red & Green (Wassau)
Papers:  Red with Green Dots (My Design), Ginghams (Recollections)
Colouring Medium:  Pencil Crayons (Prismacolors) with OMS (Gotrick)
Tools & Embellishments:  Ink (Color Box). Ribbon (Michaels), Apple Button (Fabricland), Labels 4 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Corner Rounder Punch (Marvy Uchida)

6 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the colours, hope you are having fun here in England!!! You know, I havent even been to Buckingham Palace myself (hangs head in shame.....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, such a sweet sentiment. My favorite part is the apple core button, perfect embellishment. Hope you and Anne had a great visit, sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Cec, I think this card is just perfect! Great choice of opposite colors and this sentiment certainly fits into my world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cec this is great, love the apple charm which is perfect for the image and the colours!
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous bright colours idea for this card.
    Must be naughty and say your Fancy Borders card is absolutely wonderful - love everything about it.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just a cutie! I love the DP you've used...
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec