Friday, February 17, 2012

Bling It On


It is time for a new challenge at Phindy's Friday Challenges and this week we want to see lots of BLING on your card so dig out the jewels and gems and start creating.

You don't have to use a Phindy image in your project but if you do, please follow the instructions on the sidebar and enter your card twice. If you don't have any Phindy images, run right over to the store and pick a few up.

We will choose one random winner who will receive a $5 gift certificate to Phindy's store. The Design Team will choose one project as Card of the Week. The creator will also receive a $5 gift certificate to Phindy's store and will be in the running for a monthly Guest Designer spot.

The Design Team has come up with some wonderful inspiration for you. To get the details, click on their name and you will be taken directly to their blog.

When I think bling, I picture a bit gaudy and over the top and this card is all that. I am such a plain person and could not see me wearing lots of diamond jewellery so bling isn't in my vocabulary. Mind you, if I had more money at my fingertips, I suppose I could bring myself to wear flashier jewellery than I do now. I don't suppose anyone has a winning lottery ticket they want to send me :)

I am going to enter this card in the following challenges:

Inky Impressions - Use Punches or Dies
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes

Image: Pretty Blooms (Phindy's Place)
Sentiment: Create with TLC
Card Stock: Recollections
Paper: DCWV
Colouring Medium: Pencil Crayons (Prismacolors) with OMS (Gotrick)
Tools & Embellishments: Chalk (Mungyo), Gems (Dollarama), Flowers (Wal-Mart), Daisy Punch Around The Page Set (Martha Stewart), Labels Four Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute and I just love all the bright colours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Cec, fab image, thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely spring colours Cec, I hope we can both be out tending our gardens in the sunshine like that soon :)
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous Cec! Love those bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec