Friday, February 10, 2012

Round & Round in Circles


The challenge this week at Phindy's Friday Challenge Blog is ROUND & ROUND so we want to see lots of circles.

This was a great challenge for me because I got to use up some scraps and you all know how many bits and pieces we manage to accumulate so it is always great when we can reduce the pile.

You don't have to use a Phindy image in your project but if you do, please follow the instructions on the sidebar and enter your card twice. If you don't have any Phindy images, run right over to the store and pick a few up.

We will choose one random winner who will receive a $5 gift certificate to Phindy's store. The Design Team will choose one project as Card of the Week. The creator will also receive a $5 gift certificate to Phindy's store and will be in the running for a monthly Guest Designer spot.

This is a scheduled post because I am just finishing up a week's vacation in Aruba. I hope when I return I can tell you all about the great sunshine we had. I know we will have a good time because are visiting neighbours who have a house there and they are lovely people.  She is a very good cook so I hope I don't come home with added pounds.

Image:  Trekking (Phindy's Place)
Sentiment:   Digital Delights by Louby Loo
Card Stock:  Recollections
Papers:  Background & Striped (Sandylion Sticker Designs), Blue Dotted & Orange Dotted (My Stash)
Colouring Medium:  Pencil Crayons (Prismacolors) with OMS (Gotrick)
Tools & Embellishments:  Chalk (Mungyo), Organza Ribbon (Michaels), Petite Scalloped Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

4 comments:

  1. I love the way you have used scraps to create all your circles, a gorgeous card! Hope you are having a fab time on holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Cec! All those scalloped circles work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! lovin using all those scraps for circles...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec