Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wee Babbies


There is a new collection at Phindy's Place called Wee Babbies and all of us on the Design Team are making sample cards to show each time a new stamp is released.  Here is my card for this adorable stamp called Saddle Up and Ride, which is being released today.  If you make sure you are a follower of Phindy's Blog or her group on Paper Craft Planet, you will get notification each time a new stamp in the collection is released.  These new images are absolutely adorable and there are a great mix of girls and boys with themes that will remind you of your own kids.

I went to Calgary last week to visit relatives and took this card along to welcome the newest little cousin who was born in November.  My 4 year-old Granddaughter went with me and picked out gifts for the baby when we arrived.  We purchased two items that she said she had when she was a baby so she knew the new baby would love them. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

The Cuttlebug Spot - Use a Charm (Oval Nestabilities was cut with Cuttlebug)
Digital Tuesday  - Welcome Little One
Everybody Art  - Baby
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Pink Polka Dots

Image:  Saddle Up & Ride (Phindy's Place)
Card Stock:  Recollections
Papers:  Pinstripe (Recollections), Large Dot (Lasting Impressions), Small Dot (Memories Forever)
Colouring Medium:  Pencil Crayons (Prismacolors) with OMS (Taltine)
Tools & Embellishments:  Chalk (Mungyo), Ribbon (Kate's Paperie), Charm (Arton Bead Supply), Buttons (My Stash). Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Seed Beads (My Stash), Petite Classic Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Perfect. Love it So very, very much.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cec, what a stunning card. I love the peaches that you used for your papers and then the green of her dress and your coloring is superb. Simply Divine! I love that Miss E knew exactly what to get the new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love that little charm on it too! Thanks for playing CCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super card - that image is so adorable - new follower - also from Ontario ...
    i would luv it if you checked out my blog and followed me back. luv linking with fellow Canadian crafters.
    ~Jacqueline
    Made by Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cute card Cec, just love that image. Thanks for joining us at EAC this week.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card, the polka dots look fab and your added detail is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Cupcake Craft Challenge :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec