Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pastels & Ribbons


This week our challenge to you at Delightful Challenges is to use pastels and ribbons.  I thought I would get a head start on my Easter cards and I knew this adorable image would be perfect for my 4 1/2 year-old Granddaughter and would lend itself very nicely to the challenge theme.  To make sure I kept the card pastel, I changed the colour of the sentiment.

The sponsor of this challenge is Really Reasonable Ribbon who are providing a $10 gift certificate to their store.


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

A Spoonfull of Sugar - Ribbons, Pearls/Rhinestones & Flowers
Creative Inspirations Paint - Easter
Scrap-Creations - Spring Has Sprung
Happileigh Scrappin' Challenge - Spring Has Sprung
Stamp with Fun - Spring
Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central - Pastels
Stamps r Us - Spring

Images: Easter Egg Girl, Happy Easter Sentiment
Card Stock: Blue (Recollections), White (Staples), Green (Bazzill)
Papers: Striped (Sandylion Sticker Designs), Mottled Pink (My Stash)
Colouring Medium: Pencil Crayons (Prismacolor) with OMS (Taltine)
Tools & Embellishments: Ribbon (Michaels), Butterfly Punch & Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Pearl Stickers (Recollections), Roses (Wild Orchid Crafts)

12 comments:

  1. Hi Cec
    A gorgeous and beautiful card,love the paper's,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Cec! This is gorgeous! That pink ribbon is so lovely!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Cec and the ribbon is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and so girly-girl for your DGD! I love all the soft coloring and frilly ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely double looped bow, Cec. Really makes the card adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card, so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Happileigh scrappin' challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty with the pastel colors of spring! Your bow is yummy! Thanks for joining us at Happileigh Scrappin' Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet! Boy, I sure would love to be holding an Easter egg THAT BIG.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's one adorable little girl. Well done. Thanks so much for sharing your talent at the SSCC 'pastel' challenge. C2

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww Cec, she is adorable!! Love the soft colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Going Grey with Scrap- Creations

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec