Monday, March 14, 2011

Simply Pink


As you can see I finally got to play with a Sassy Cheryl image again.  I was going into severe withdrawal.  The challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's is to use pink and white.  I had this image already printed and thought it would fit the bill but knew I need to go fairly simple with my design.

I bet you are wondering why my lambs aren't lovely white woolly creatures but are gray.  We buy a whole lamb each year right from the farm and to be truthful they are dirty brown so I opted for something in between.

I am going to enter this card in the following challenges:

Sassy Cheryl's - Pink & White
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Paint - Animals
Gingerloft Challenge - Use Flowers
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration

Image:  Bear Pulling Toy Lambs (Sassy Cheryl's)
Card Stock:  White (Staples)
Paper:  GCD Studios, Pink Vellum (My Stash)
Colouring Medium:  Pencil Crayons (Prismacolors) with OMS (Taltine)
Tools & Embellishments:  Pearl Sticker (Recollections), Chalk (Mungyo), Flower Punches (EK Paper Shapers)

8 comments:

  1. Darling Cec! Love this Sassy image, one of my favs. You have colored it beautifully. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, yes! I just LOVE IT CEC! So glad that you were able to enter the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Cec!!
    I love it :o)
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cec, you did a fabulous job with this image! I'm so glad you decided to join us this week at Sassy Cheryl's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute image. I love what you did with it!
    Thanks for sharing with us at GingerLoft Challenges! :) Gale

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all that pink, the flowers are very pretty too. thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really beautiful! Love the image and layout you used! Your cards are amazing, I'm your newest follower. Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec