Thursday, March 3, 2011

Waiting for Spring


There is a new challenge today at Delightful Challenges and it is all about spring.  It is also new release day for Digital Delight by Louby Loo so I have used this little cutie and her doll who are just hanging around waiting for spring.  It seems that spring is as far away as a long car ride this year :)

The sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp with a $20 gift certificate to the store as the prize.


Images: Daisy, Daisy Accessories Set (Digital Delights by Louby Loo)
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Card Stock: Yellow & Green (Recollections)
Papers: Green Mottled (My Stash), Tulip (My Stash)
Colouring Medium: Pencil Crayons (Prismacolor) with OMS (Taltine)
Tools & Embellishments: Sentiment (Computer Generated), Chalk (Mungyo), Pearl Stickers (Recollections), Petite Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Wooden Tulip (Michaels)

2 comments:

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec