Sunday, April 11, 2010

In The Pink For Daisy Doodles

I am excited to announce that I have accepted an invitation to be on the Design Team for Daisy Doodle Stamps.  The challenge this week at the Daisy Doodles Callenge Blog was to use pink and one other colour.  I found a pretty pink, green and white striped paper in my stash that I thought would make a great starting point.  Green goes so nicely with pink but then there was this troublesome white stripe.  Oh well we're allowed a little artistic license now and again,aren't we?




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - Sketch
Cupcake Craft - Make Own Flowers
Inky Impressions - Charm It
Dare U 2 Digi Stamp - Metal
Paper Cutz - 3 Designer Papers
My Time To Craft - On The Spot

The image from Daisy Doodles is called Feelin' Bad Freddy and Daisy Doodle digital stamps and papers can be purchased here or here.  I coloured Freddy using a combination of Prismacolor and Koh-I-Noor pencil crayons.  The papers are from a Provo Craft Scrap Pack, Making Memories and my stash.  The card stock for the card blank is from Color Mates.  The sentiment is computer generated. Other supplies used:  Ribbon (Michaels), Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Beads (my stash), Charm (my stash), Brads (Making Memories) and Branch Punch (Martha Stewart).

25 comments:

  1. Congrats on the DT Cec. The card is lovely. That digi is awful cute. What would we do without Michael's ribbons???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Cec! I love Freddy and you did a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. commented on the group, but felt I should comment here, also. Cec, you are very talented and this just proves it. Feelin' bad Freddy looks great and you do color nicely. Chat with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats.
    This is such a cute card. Love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great colours used, fab papers, thanks for joining in with crafty catz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cec
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how sweet!! Just love your sweet image, sentiment and all the pink!! Great layout and such a beautiful card that is sure to cheer anyone up! Love the charm!! Thanks for joining us at Inky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an adorable card!! Congratulations on your new DT girl!! They are so lucky to have you on their team!!! BTW....I am totally drooling over your blog background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty card, lovely papers and a super sentiment.
    Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at MTTC
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cec, congrats on making the DT and I love the card. Pink and green are favorites of mine and the white works. Absolutely perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwww - this is a fabulous get well card, and would certainly make me feel much better!! Love the choice of pink and green together. Good luck in the DU2DS challenge.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Cec, he looks so cute and I love the colouring. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just to cute. I love the layout, the colors, the flowers, love everything.......GREAT JOB!!!!Thank you for joining us @ Meljen's Designs. Wishing you luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How sweet!!! Thanks for playing at the PPA. Hugs, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations, Cec! Boy, are they lucky to have you-your cards are fabulous! This one is no exception-cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  16. aw this cute card would cheer anyone up! thanks for playing with SD :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats! Your card is adorable! Thanks for playing RESQ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cec - Congrats on the DT position!!! The card and image are adorable!!
    Kateri

    ReplyDelete
  19. How adorable! Your flowers are superb! Thank you for joining us at Meljen's Designs Challenge Blog - I hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card, thank you for joining in the MelJens challenge this week. Good luck !

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awww a super cute card Cec love that image.
    Thanx for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  22. OH MY this is cute! Love the balance and color choices, girly for sure!! The next MELJEN challenge will be posted tomorrow, I hope you will join us again! Hoosier Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  23. sweet card. Im sure it will make them feel better. Thanks for playing along at PCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  24. super cute, thanks so much for playing along with us at SD.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec