Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Late Bunny

I am finally starting to get back in the swing of things since my trip out west.  I flew out there from a Tuesday to a Tuesday and I can't believe how much I got turned around when it came to figuring out what day it was, especially when there was a long weekend immediately following my return.  Today is the first day in over a week that it actually feels like the day it really is.  Today is Tuesday, isn't it?

The challenge this week at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge Blog is to use one of her wonderful images with pastel colours and this is my take on it.  While I haven't included a sentiment on the outside, I have put a belated birthday verse on the inside.


The image from Mo Manning is called Late and has been coloured with a combination of Prismacolor and Koh-I-Noor pencil crayons.  The papers are from a Provo Craft Scrap Pack and my stash.  The cardstock is Recollections (Michaels).  Other supplies used:  Chalk (Craf-T-Products), Pearl Spray (Michaels), Ribbon (Kate's Paperie), Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Butterfly Punch (Marvy Uchida), Stickles, Craft Candy (Craftwork Cards).

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Cec! I love this! Yellow and blue is one of my favorite combinations, and that sweet little bouquet is the perfect touch. Thanks for sharing it with us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card! I keep wanting to do a yellow card - and I keep forgetting! DUH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH....This is quite pretty!

    Come join Mo's again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Cec! And it's perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's challenge this week. Hugs, Peggy x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec