Monday, April 5, 2010

Phindy's New Challenge Blog

I am a huge fan of Philomena O'Neill and the digital images she creates that can be purchased here.  Over 700 of us are followers of her group on Paper Craft Planet but now we are fortunate to follow her on the new Phindy's Place Challenge Blog

The Design Team will be announced next week and the first challenge will follow.  If you haven't signed up to be a follower on the challenge blog do not delay.  For every 50 followers of the challenge blog, Phindy will put names into a random draw for unreleased stamps - woohoo more quality digis.

In the meantime there is one more challenge on Paper Craft Planet for her followers there and I will be working on my challenge card tomorrow so stay tuned.

1 comment:

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec