Monday, April 19, 2010

Pretty In Pink

The challenge this week at Mo's Digital Challenge is a sketch and I knew exactly which Mo image would be perfect.  I have loved this adorable image since I first saw her, especially those chubby little legs.  This card would be ideal as a baby girl card so I have put a verse inside to congratulate the new parents.



I am also going to enter this card in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Touchy, Feely
Stamp Something - Something Layered
Creative Cottage - Things with Wings
Flutter By Wednesdays - Open (as long as it includes a butterfly, fairy or angel)
Creative Belli - Die Cut Shapes
Penny's Challenges - Open, Anything Goes
Meljens Designs - 3D Elements

The image from Mo's Digital Pencil is called Baby Fairy Flora and was coloured using a combination of Prismacolor and Koh-I-Noor pencil crayons.  The papers are from American Traditional Designs, Making Memories and Lasting Impressions.  The cardstock is Recollections (Michaels).  Other supplies used:  Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Ribbon (Michaels), Craft Candy (Craftwork Cards), Branch Punch (Martha Stewart), Flowers (Bridal supply store) and Stardust Stickles (Ranger).

17 comments:

  1. This is so soft and delicate, so pretty! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cec...how precious! I wish my cards turned out as cute as yours...You are so TALENTED!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your work and your humor.

    Bernice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cec, Loved this when I saw it at PCP...still love it! The roses are so perfect with it. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty in pink and that image is so sweet. I agree with yo on the chubby legs...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how pretty! I love the softness of it. Great image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card, sweet and charming. Thanks for joingin us here at Meljen's designs for our Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just the sweetest thing! So darling. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge.

    By the way.. with all of the luck you've had lately, I do hope you buy a lottery ticket!!

    Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. When you're hot...Wow, Cec, I think you can get just about any design team you go after now!!! Your cards are fabulous, lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love the details. Thank you for joining us for the Meljen’s Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this sweet card and the soft colours. This image is so adorable and you have coloured it beautifully!
    :) Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are so glad you joined us at Mo's this week.. Your card is adorable.. Hope to see you again..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! I love the soft colors!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!! Good Luck on the challenge!
    ♥Dee (Spryte)♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us over at CCT this week :D
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that image! Love how you used it too!!

    Lisa Summerhays
    Meljen's Designs DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet card! I love the image choice and the pink makes it just so much more precious! Thanks for sharing at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think about my work, so please leave me a comment.

Thanks!
Cec